Thursday, June 14, 2012

yeah, he knows but...

In answer to a few people asking, yes, hubby knows I am writing this blog- he finds it amusing and prefers I vent in my blog than kick his butt- yes, he has a healthy fear of all 94 lbs of me. Will he ever read it? Not likely! He rarely reads unless he has to for work stuff...he prefers to wait for the movie...whereas, I read the book and then watch the movie...  He is one of those annoying people who reads something once and commits it to memory...Did I mention yet that he also was a high school football player and runs marathons? Well-rounded annoying show off! ;p
His one request was that I never use full names as he is a surgeon and will face enough lawsuits without some slander or libel from my blog being thrown into the mix. Fair enough...
He said last night that this week is unusual for chief residency- I hope so- Emma is less than impressed that she sees him for a few minutes before bed- I let her stay up until he comes home at around 10:30 and then she crashes in his arms. Sweet but not exactly quality time. I preferred the overnights because as much as they sucked at least I knew when they would happen and could plan accordingly with Emma. Last night he didn't have to go back in but that was a first this week...sigh...
I guess I will need to wait and see what the rest of this year brings....
BUT I am beginning to see why he is trying to get me to focus on the good things that will come once he is done- and I will hold him to the promised Beverly Hills shopping spree...the one where we stay in the Wiltshire hotel and I shop til I drop- and don't let the fact I have lupus fool you- I can find an amazing amount of energy to shop...I can also pace myself- shopping can be seen as a marathon- slow and steady wins and all! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment